Berlin Based Polish artist Monika Grzymala creates dramatic art installations using several kilometers of black adhesive tape.
The tape looks like a complex drawing, it covers archways, creates barriers, and spreads throughout the surrounding space like a chaotic three-dimensional net. While Grzymala’s focus is largely abstract, the black lines of these impressive art installations cannot help but hold subtle resonance with the complex nets of architectural blueprints and design drawings. There is also a strong performative element as each piece requires a huge physical effort to create.
- chooseyourexit reblogged this from ve-arte
- kai-regeneration likes this
- cbferz reblogged this from ve-arte
- heylookitsraining reblogged this from ve-arte
- dinnerspork likes this
- madison-fad likes this
- lauriemcghiecap reblogged this from ve-arte
- moon-tk likes this
- curiosityequalswonder reblogged this from ve-arte
- ve-arte posted this